Please carefully follow the guidelines below as you write. Any manuscripts not meeting these guidelines will be returned to the author(s) for correction, which can cause significant delays in the publication of your work.
Required Word Counts
Please ensure that your manuscript follows the word count requirements
- 5,000-6,000 words (Journal Article)
All manuscripts must
- be submitted in Microsoft® Word.
- be typewritten in English or Indonesia
- be typewritten the references using "Mendeley Application" and please cited the articles in high indexing (Scopus, Clarivate Analytics Web of Science) at least 30 articles and also in a national accredited journal or indexed by Sinta 2 (Indonesia Science and Technology Index) at least 20 articles.
- be written in objective third person point of view throughout (Use "the authors" or "the researchers" NOT "I" or "we")
- Originality of manuscripts. Only ORIGINAL submissions will be accepted for publication. Manuscripts may not have been previously published or be submitted for publication elsewhere.
- Revised manuscripts. THORIQOTUNA Jurnal Pendidikan Islam Journal of Islamic Education will not publish a manuscript that is a “revised” version of a manuscript that you published elsewhere. In order to be considered original, a manuscript must be at least 80% new material with no more than 200 consecutive words (properly cited) repeated verbatim from any previously published work.
- Teaching notes. If you are writing a case study, please provide supplemental teaching notes as a separate document from your manuscript. These notes will be provided to readers interested in adopting your work as course material.
- Copyright. For those already familiar with THORIQOTUNA Jurnal Pendidikan Islam Journal of Islamic Education's publication process, please note that PDF copyright agreements are no longer accepted. As part of the manuscript submission process, you and your authors will be asked to sign the Author’s Warranty and Transfer of Copyright Agreement digitally.
- Plagiarism. THORIQOTUNA Jurnal Pendidikan Islam Journal of Islamic Education takes concerns of plagiarism very seriously. All manuscripts are checked for plagiarized passages prior to being accepted for publication. Please ensure that all information taken from outside sources is properly cited and that all thoughts are composed in your own words. All instances of plagiarism will be immediately returned to the authors for correction and may be cause for removal of the manuscript from the publication.
- Titles. Titles may be no longer than 100 characters. Subtitles, if included, may be no longer than 50 characters.
- Note that all titles must be entered in title case. To put a title in title case, the first letter of each word should be capitalized unless that word is a preposition (position words such as “over,” “with,” or “between”), conjunction (connecting words such as “and” or “but”), or article (“a,” “an,” or “the”). The only exceptions to this rule are that the first word of the title or subtitle is always capitalized, even if it is an article, preposition, or conjunction.
- Titles may not be written in all capital letters (e.g., "CHAPTER TITLE" is incorrect; "Chapter Title" is correct)
- Self citation. Researchers may need to cite their previously published works in order to communicate an idea effectively in their present manuscript. While Jurnal Pendidikan Islam Journal of Islamic Education encourages the use of self citations in these cases, it is important that self-cited works do not account for, at most, 50% of the total references in the manuscript.
Note: The Manuscript Organization and Formatting Template is designed for the purpose of standardizing manuscript submissions and does not reflect how your work will actually appear in print. Format and design of the final publication is at the sole discretion of the publisher.
**Please note that all manuscripts MUST be submitted through online submission manager. Manuscripts submitted outside of the system will not be considered for publication.**