PENGARUH KOMPETENSI PEDAGOGIK GURU TERHADAP MOTIVASI BELAJAR PESERTA DIDIK DI MADRASAH ALIYAH SERBA BAKTI TASIKMALAY

  • Nurhayati Nurhayati1 Institut Agama Islam Latifah Mubarokiyah Tasikmalaya, Tasikmalaya, Indonesia
  • Nurhamzah CS Institut Agama Islam Latifah Mubarokiyah Tasikmalaya, Tasikmalaya, Indonesia
  • Wawan Wawan Institut Agama Islam Latifah Mubarokiyah Tasikmalaya, Tasikmalaya, Indonesia
Keywords: Pedagogical Competence, Learning Motivation, Student

Abstract

This study aims to determine the positive effect between the teacher's pedagogical competencies on the learning motivation of students in the Madrasah Aliyah Serba Bakti of the Suryalaya Islamic Boarding School. The method used in this study is a descriptive method through a quantitative approach with a population of 357 people, and a sample of 36 people using data collection techniques namely questionnaires, observation, and documentation. To test variables x and y are done by determining the mean value which is interpreted using the interpretation scale classification, as well as for the relationship between variables x and y used Spearman Rank correlation analysis techniques, and hypothesis testing using t-test. Based on the results of data processing, it is found that the influence of teacher pedagogical competence on student motivation in Madrasah Aliyah Serba Bakti of the Suryalaya Islamic Boarding School has a significant positive effect with a sufficient category, proven rs = 0.522 at intervals 0.41 to 0.60 and t_count (3.57) is greater instead of t_table (1,691). Teacher pedagogical competence determines student learning motivation by 27.25% while the remaining 72.75% is determined by other factors.

References

Alfabeta Tim. (2015). Pedoman Penulisan Karya Tulis Ilmiah. Fakultas Tarbiyah. Asrori, Mohammad. (2019). Psikologi Pembelajaran. Bandung: Wacana Prima. Ernata, Yusvidha. (2017). “Analisis Motivasi Belajar Peserta Didik Melalui Pemberian Reward dan Punishment”. Jurnal Pemikiran dan Pengembangan SD, Vol. 5, No. 2, 782. Jamal, Muh Nurfauzi. (2017). Pengaruh Kompetensi Pedagogik Guru Terhadap Motivasi Belajar Peserta Didik Madrasah Aliyah Abnaul Amir Kabupaten Gowa. Skripsi Sarjana (dipublikasikan). Makassar: Fakultas Tarbiyah dan Keguruan Universitas Islam Negeri Alauiddin Makassar. Diambil 28 Oktober 2019 dari https://scholar.google.com . Mulyasa E. (2012). Standar Kompetensi dan Sertifikasi Guru. Bandung: Remaja Rosda Karya. Tim Penerjemah Al-Qur’an Depag RI, (2009). Syaamil Qur’an. Bandung: Sygma Examedia Arkanleema. Wawan. (tanpa tahun terbit). Desain Penelitian Kuantitatif. Tasikmalaya: Latifah Press. (tanpa tahun terbit). Pengantar Statistika Pendidikan. Tasikmalaya: Latifah Press.

DOI:
Published
2020-12-24
How to Cite
Nurhayati1N., CS, N., & Wawan, W. (2020). PENGARUH KOMPETENSI PEDAGOGIK GURU TERHADAP MOTIVASI BELAJAR PESERTA DIDIK DI MADRASAH ALIYAH SERBA BAKTI TASIKMALAY. THORIQOTUNA: Jurnal Pendidikan Islam, 3(2), 174-180. Retrieved from http://jurnal.iailm.ac.id/index.php/thoriqotuna/article/view/293
Section
Articles