PENGARUH METODE HAFALAN AL-QUR’AN TERHADAP TINGKAT KECERDASAN SPIRITUAL SANTRI DI PONDOK PESANTREN DAARUL-ANBA

  • Yuni Hidayati STAINU Tasikmalaya
Keywords: Al-Qur'an Memorization Method, Level of Spiritual Intelligence

Abstract

This study aims to determine how the influence of the Al-Qur'an memorization method on the level of spiritual intelligence of students in Daarul Anba Islamic boarding school, the approach used in this study is a quantitative approach, while the descriptive correlational research method. The results of this study are: 1) Description of the Al-Qur'an Memorization Method is very good. 2) Santri Spiritual Intelligence Level in Daarul-Anba Islamic Boarding School is in the Very Good category. 3) Based on the results of calculations that the significant correlation coefficient is indicated by the tcount = 1.797 greater than ttable = 0.3008 so that Ho is rejected and Ha is accepted, ie there is a significant correlation or relationship between the Al-Qur'an Memorization Method on the Level of Spiritual Intelligence Santri in Daarul-Anba Islamic Boarding School. The results also showed that the determination value of 7.29% was determined by the Qur'an recitation method which was quite good. And the remaining 92.71% is influenced by other factors not examined by researchers.

References

Agustian Ary Ginanjar, Rahasia Sukses Membangun Kecerdasan Emosi dan Spiritual (ESQ),(Jakarta:Arga.2001) Mahfud Rois, Al-Islam, Pendidikan Agama Islam, (Jakarta:Erlangga,2011) Mujamil Qomar,(2009), Pesantren dari Transformasi Metodologi Menuju Demokratisasi Institusi penerbit Erlangga;Jakarta. Raghib As-Sirjani dan Abdurrahman Abdul Khalik,(2013), Cara Cerdas Menghafal A-Qur’an, PT.AQWAM MEDIA PROFETIKA: Solo Sugiyono Metode Penelitian Pendidikan(pendekatan kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan RD), (Bandung:Alfabeta, 2010) Sudijono Anas, pengntar Statistik Pendidikan, (Jakarta: PT RajaGrapindo Persada, 2000),
Published
2019-06-24
How to Cite
Hidayati, Y. (2019). PENGARUH METODE HAFALAN AL-QUR’AN TERHADAP TINGKAT KECERDASAN SPIRITUAL SANTRI DI PONDOK PESANTREN DAARUL-ANBA. THORIQOTUNA, 2(1), 45-68. Retrieved from http://jurnal.iailm.ac.id/index.php/thoriqotuna/article/view/119
Section
Articles